quarta-feira, 8 de abril de 2009

Sally Shapiro's I remix album


Paper Bag Records is pleased to announce the release of Remix Romance, a remix album adapted from Sally Shapiro's 2007 stellar debut Disco Romance, will be released on April 15th.

Remix Romance track listing:

1. I'll Be By Your Side [Tensnake Remix]
2. I Know You're My Love [Juan MacLean Remix] *
3. Find My Soul [Holy Fuck Remix]
4. Anorak Christmas [Woodhands Remix]
5. He Keeps Me Alive [Skatebård Remix]
6. Hold Me So Tight [The Cansecos Remix]
7. Skating in the Moonshine [Jon Brooks Remix]
8. Jackie Junior [Junior Boys Remix]
9. Time to Let Go [Lindstrøm Remix]
10. Sleep in my Arms [Between Interval Remix]

* um dos melhores remix´s
ilegalmente para download em:

0 comentários:

About This Blog

Website counter

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP