domingo, 15 de março de 2009

Justice unplugged...




A POLEMICA DOS JUSTICE... SET AO VIVO COM O CABO DESLIGADO DO CONTROLADOR MIDI COMO PODEM VER NA FOTO ... WTF ... OMG ... DE XORAR.

What’s missing in this picture?

UPDATE: Justice respond (via Beatportal…)

Yesterday we published a photo revealing Justice’s Gaspard Augé to be using a MIDI controller that wasn’t plugged in, and now they’ve responded to the allegations that the duo fake their live sets.

“I couldn’t remember the city but I think it was in Manchester,” he said.

“I didn’t notice at first, because as you can see I was looking at the computer to launch the next vocal hook and right after I realised that the blue screen went black, so there was no way possible it could work. So I plugged it back in, big deal! And the next thing you know is this picture.”

I guess we’ll never know if that’s a fib or not.

0 comentários:

About This Blog

Website counter

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP